Contact for More Information
Phone: (812) 479-0771
Enjoy local, naturalist-guided canoe trips for groups and individuals:
- Late April through October
- Public trips scheduled most weekends
- Customized trips also available, click here to learn more
- $20 per person
- Group rates available for schools, scouts, groups, etc.
How to Register
- Online: 2016 Online Registration Coming Soon!
- Deadline: The registration deadline is at noon the Friday before the trip.
- Payment: Payment due at the time of reservation.
Canoes, paddles, and personal flotation devices are provided. For more information about what to bring and what not to bring, see Preparing for Your Trip.
All programs are guided by American Canoe Association & ARC -certified instructors. Guides provide instruction in basic canoe skills and safety.
Age and Experience Restrictions
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- Children ages 7 through 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prior experience is not required, except as noted below.
- Guides may need to impose experience restrictions when weather and water conditions are not ideal. The staff of Canoe Evansville will determine a participant’s ability to participate in a particular trip.