Saturday, May 6 - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Cost: no cost
Wesselman Nature Society partners with the Vanderburgh County Solid Waste District to conduct monthly drop off recycling opportunities at various sites throughout Vanderburgh County for the convenience of county residents. Revenues from the sale of these items are used to fund the Nature Society’s programs. We appreciate your recycling efforts and hope you will make Wesselman your recycling center!
- Aluminum cans
- Glass bottles and jars, all colors
- Metal food cans
- Newspapers, including inserts that come in the paper
- Plastic bottles, only #1 – #7 plastic – milk jugs, laundry detergent bottles, and soda bottles. Bottles that contained a hazardous material (bleach, antifreeze) cannot be accepted.
- Magazines and catalogs
- Junk mail, notebook paper, wrapping paper, copy paper, envelopes, flyers.
- Cardboard and paperboard, including cereal boxes. Remove all styrofoam & plastic.
- Shredded paper
- Telephone books
We ask that you please separate these items by the material types listed above and place into separate bags or boxes. Paper shopping bags work best for this. Flatten boxes before you arrive if possible. Please be sure items are clean and dry. No styrofoam or plastic bags.